Thursday, February 25, 2010

PLAYBOY PARTY

Come celebrate G, B, and K's birthday
guys 5 bucks, girls free
beverages will be available
costumes highly recomanded
girls dress as sexy as possible

Few rules
-respect the house
-no smoking inside the house
-stay inside or outback (if you go in the front my neighbor will shoot u)
-no strangers (must know someone who knows the owners of the house)
-Act STUPID and you will be kicked out
-Have Fun and Enjoy


Yeah, fuck you. You want a costume party, fine. But do not fucking tell me how to dress. I understand that I am in college, and I understand that an adult costume party is different than the one I went to when I was 10. But instructing me to "dress as sexy as possible"? I will dress as sexy as I am comfortable with, and in this crowd, that means NOT VERY MUCH.

Remember about the part where my school is over 80% male? Well, I do. I checked out the confirmed, maybes, and nos on the facebook event page. Less than 1/4 of the yes and maybe groups were chicks. And this is with well over 200 people. They've even invited girls from neighboring colleges.

Facebook is extremely convienent. I found out that several creepy stalker-types are confirmed guests. Whoops, I just remembered, I have to stick my hand in a blender Saturday night. I don't want to miss that. Too bad I won't have time for this party.

Maybe I just prefer to keep my dignity in tact. I like the ability to hold my head up on this campus, thank you very much. Maybe, MAYBE, if I was a senior and I knew I would never have to see most of these people ever again, I would consider it. But I have 3 more years on this campus, and being know as a party girl just really isn't on the agenda.

Don't get me wrong, I like parties. Toga parties, ABC parties, regular old keg parties. But this just does not have a male equivalent, not in this environment.

So sorry boys, you'll just have to do without me on this one.

Love Always (but not really right now because this pisses me off),
Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment