Monday, February 8, 2010

What's New?

A new roomie for one. She's a cool chick to hang with, but a little hard to live with, or maybe I'm the one that's difficult?

So what's the issue here?

For starters, I like to take my time in the mornings. This means I get up about two hours before class starts. I eat, drink a pot of coffee, shower, and put on my face in that time. Added in here is looking at the ceiling and checking Facebook. Roomie, however, prefers to get up 20 minutes before class, and has asked me to not turn on the sink light. Actually, she is currently napping. I gave up on trying to do my homework after that. I refuse to turn off my music though. Anyways. Ever tried putting on eyeliner in the dark? Well, if you haven't, here's some free advice. Don't.

Second issue is in choice of alcoholic beverages, since we share. Miller Light v. Coors Light. Tequila v. No Way In Hell.

Well, there are other issues, but I don't want to sound like a whining bitch. On to other subjects.

Rugby = fun on game day, evil painfulness for the next four days afterward. I was rookie of the game Saturday. Drank my beer out of a bucket all evening. Good times.

Guys. Oh boy. First of all, I have decided to quit encouraging them to talk to me. It just leads to headache. Like that guy I kissed who has a girlfriend in France. I didn't know about the girlfriend until after. For some reason he thinks I am willing to overlook this little fact and spend a weekend in Orlando with him. It's almost funny.

There is one guy, though. The cute, funny guy who moved out of his parents' house, lives in a clean apartment and is responsible enough to keep a dog. I am willing to encourage him.

Class. Different profs, same bullshit. Although Daddy promised $100 for every A I get, but they have to be straight A's. $600 total. Needless to say, I am studying and doing my homework this semester.

Tell me what y'all have been up to!

Love Always,
Kait

0 comments:

Post a Comment